The Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach is offering a unique experience ‘The Arabian Pearl Retreat’, where guests can learn about the art of ancient pearl cultivation and bespoke jewellery design. The highlight of this experience is a visit to the local pearl farm – the only one in the UAE.
The Arabian Pearl Retreat package starts from AED 9,350 (approx. $2,545.60 USD) and includes:
• Accommodations for two in a Beachfront Pool Villa with in-room breakfast (including service charges)
• Transfer by seaplane from Dubai to Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resort;
• A picnic lunch on the floating majilis during the pearl farm visit
• A chance to create a bespoke piece of jewelry under the instruction of a local designer using handpicked oysters and pearls, and 10mg of white gold.
• Transfers back to Dubai are by road but guests can book a return trip by seaplane for an additional 850AED (approx. $231 USD)
The offer is valid until 28 February 2014.
The Middle East resort is set on a private beach with captivating views of the Gulf, its 32 Beachfront Pool Villas are designed for guests to experience the nomadic life of Bedouin tribes. Each villa offers its own infinity plunge pool, beach cabana and private terrace. There is also a dedicated spa with six treatment rooms situated at the end of the peninsula with sweeping views out across the ocean and a beach grill restaurant, Sands, set around a large infinity pool.
[ Banyan Tree ]