Canadian handset maker Mobiado has announced the launch of another luxury phone: Mobiado Grand Touch Executive, based on the CPT001 concept that the company unveiled a few years ago. “The Grand Touch Executive body is CNC machined from solid materials (exotic wood or stone hybrid material) and bonded into an aircraft aluminum composite (patent pending). The back center panel and buttons are crafted from sapphire crystal, combining for a total 50 Carats.” – the company notes in a press release. The new device is available in 5 styles: Burl, Cocobolo, Ebony, Granite, and Marble. The price and release date details for the Grand Touch Executive are still under wraps.
The Grand Touch Executive is unlocked, with quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, Integrated A-GPS, and Wi-Fi connectivity. The phones work within North America, Europe, Africa, Asia- Pacific, and South America where GSM 850/900/1800/1900 networks are available. They are equipped with:
• 5 megapixel camera with LED flash.
• 4.65″ display, 720 x 1280 pixels, S-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colours.
• 16GB storage, 1GB RAM
• 3.5mm audio jack, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3 player, and MP4/H.264/H.263 player.
• GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, and microUSB v2.0 port.
• Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer.
[ Mobiado ]