Italian automaker Maserati has partnered with the iconic hotel to transform Suite 321-322 into a true homage to the Italian marque.Conceptualized by L + R Palomba (Ludovica and Roberto Palomba) the Maserati Pop-Up Suite is located on the third floor of the prestigious luxury hotel, offering an exceptional view of the sea and of the iconic Casino de Monte-Carlo.
The rising stars in the world of Italian interior design L + R Palomba used grey tones and precious materials to capture “absolute minimalism” and express timeless elegance.
The package includes:
– Maserati transfers to/from Nice airport
– A Maserati GranCabrio, the Trident Marque’s four-seater convertible, at the guests’ disposal to drive during their entire stay* (*50km around Monte-Carlo)
– A cocktail buffet of Modena-style dishes with Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé champagne
– Guests staying for three nights or more can enjoy a free cryotherapy session at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
– As a homage to Maserati’s Trident emblem, guests staying on 1st and 2nd July will benefit from an exclusive opportunity to board the Maserati maxi trimaran. Guests can enjoy a ride on the sublime Formula 1 of the sea in real-life conditions, with members of the prestigious Maserati team
[ Source: Maserati ]