A luxury travel company has rolled one of the world’s most expensive holiday for a staggering $1 million, in the undiscovered part of the Caribbean just off the coast of Nicaragua. The stunningly one-week break includes private James Bond-style transport to Calala Island, unlimited champagne, unlimited scuba dives, bespoke meals every night, a personal fireworks display and a $150,000 treasure hunt amongst other one of a kind experiences.
“Calala Island was historically a pirate’s playground, so participants of the trip will be invited to step back in time and embark on a specially curated treasure hunt. With a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins worth at least $150,000, the stakes are certainly high.” says, Tim Wickham, Owner of Calala Island .
To ensure celeb-level privacy, a no-fly zone will be in place over the small Caribbean paradise.
The following activities are included:
• Private jet flights and helicopter transfers to the Island
• Exclusive hire of the island for only you and your guests
• 7 nights of accommodation in 4 beachfront suits for eight adults and two children
• All water sports including unlimited scuba dives around the untouched reefs
• A no-fly zone created for the duration of your stay to ensure complete privacy
• A one of a kind island treasure hunt with a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins with a current market value of $150,000
• Unlimited fine wines and Dom Pérignon champagne throughout your stay
• All meals including fine dining and bespoke evening menus
• A 12 course gala dinner for all 10 guests, prepared by Calala’s Executive Chef
• A fishing trip and sushi tasting on the Island’s fishing boat with Calala Island’s guest sushi chef
• A Caviar tasting and cooking master class
• A spectacular firework display exclusively put on your eyes only
• The chance to design your own cigar brand with Nicaragua’s world-class cigar maker, Joya de Nicaragua.
• A minimum of 25 staff on hand to exclusively cater for your party
• A Hollywood videographer and professional photographer to capture as much or as little as your stay. Includes a fully edited video and bound book to mark the occasion after your stay
• $100,000 will be donated towards the building of a Nicaraguan school, built to your specifications and named after you for generations to come. Includes a meeting with the Nicaraguan President and Mayor to mark the occasion.
For more info visit VeryFirstTo , a website specialising in bespoke experiences.