Swiss watchmaker RJ-Romain Jerome has joined forces with DC Entertainment to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Batman, with a new Super Hero timepiece: the Batman-DNA. The watch features a 46mm case made from black PVD-coated steel, hosting inside a Caliber RJ001-A, mechanical self-winding movement, with 23 jewels , 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.
“I have always been a fan of Batman, his mysterious character and double identity is an exhaustible source of inspiration. He represents a duality between good and evil in a contemporary world.” – shared, Manuel Emch, CEO of RJ Watches.
Limited to 75 pieces, the Romain Jerome Batman-DNA watches are priced at €14,950 (Approx. $18,980) and are available exclusively at Collette. Full technical specs after the break.
Limited edition of 75, numbered.
– Caliber RJ001-A
– Mechanical self-winding movement
– Frequency 28,800 A/h
– Jewelling 23 jewels
– Power reserve 42 hours
– Water resistance 3 atm (30 meters)
– Functions Central hours and minutes
– Case Ø 46 mm
– Black PVD-coated steel
– Batman medallion engraved on the case back with RJ’s “rough” finish
– Bezel Faceted Black PVD-coated steel, polished and satin-brushed
– Dial Batman applique filled with black mat lacquer
– “Graphite” effect engraving filled with black Superluminova C1 “blue emission”
– Polished RJ logo applied on the dial
– Paws Faceted, satin-finished black PVD-coated steel
– Hands Black satin-brushed hands with superluminova C1 “blue emission”
– Strap Black Hornback crocodile
[ Source: RJ-Romain Jerome ]