2019 is drawing slowly to a close, and as we look forward to the new year, we turn to look back on the best luxury vehicles that 2019 had to offer. It seems that every year automakers outdo themselves with eye-catching new models and stunning lineups of the fanciest cars you’ve ever had the pleasure to gaze upon. Check out these top 5 luxury vehicles of 2019 as you get excited for a year full of new luxury possibilities!
5. 2019 Tesla Cybertruck
This year, Elon musk shocked the world by releasing his very own take on the all-American classic pickup truck. This luxury pickup starts at just $40,000, but the posher models can run you up to nearly $80,000 with full self-driving capacity. It comes packed with next-level features that will have gas-guzzlers seething with jealousy. Some of the versatile specs the Cybertruck comes loaded with include:
- 0 to 60 in under 6.5 seconds for immediate and responsive acceleration
- An EPA estimated range of over 250 miles so you don’t have to constantly worry about having to find a recharge station
- 100 cubic feet of storage for all your hauling needs
- Over 7,500lbs of towing capacity for anything from a standard trailer to your mobile home
If the Cybertruck isn’t quite your vibe, though, don’t worry, there’s plenty more where that came from.
4. 2019 Audi TT
For those who want whip around in a zippy little sports car, the Audi TT brings it all. With a luxury interior made to impress, gorgeous styling that is as fancy as they come, and a nice a range of colors that will turn heads anywhere from Wall Street to the Hollywood Hills, you will be thrilled by this luxury coupe. Plus, it comes packed with all the features a luxury car enthusiast could ever ask for:
- Quattro all-wheel drive so you can easily navigate twists and turns as you speed along highways
- 228 horsepower engine that’s as smooth and clean as can be for a responsive and agile ride
- Speeds topping out at 130mph
- 0 to 60 in 5.2 seconds for lightning-fast getaways and immediate acceleration response.
With affordable prices on this model starting at just $45,500, you may want to find an auto dealer fast. But, while this little coup may certainly catch your eye, you’ll definitely want to keep reading and find out more about number 3 on our list…
3. 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster
Porsche has been a well-known name in luxury cars for over a hundred years, serving up some of highest-performing, best-in-class, and all-around luxurious vehicles known to man. In 2019, Porsche has done it yet again with the 718 Boxster. It comes fully equipped with a luxury interior to die for, gorgeous detailing that shows true German craftsmanship, and the kind of all-in specs that make car lovers want to shriek with joy. If you’re considering investing in one of these classics, you’ll want to get a load of the features that come packed into it:
- Maxed out horsepower, plus you get a performance engine for quick response and rapid shifting that will kick your driving into high gear
- A turbocharger that has seriously reduced displacement for a smoother ride
- Variable turbine geometry that boosts you past traffic and onto the next level
- Efficiency enhancing technologies to ramp up your MPG
This car certainly impresses, but wait until you see numbers 2 and 1….
2. 2019 Volvo XC90
Those in the market for a luxury SUV will fall head-over-heels for the 2019 Volvo XC90 luxury SUV. This car comes packed with the features that luxury SUV lovers expect from a top-of-the-line vehicles. If you purchase one of these beasts, be ready to experience:
- Direct-injection turbocharge engine for max power
- 250 horsepower for rapid speeds and acceleration
- 258 lb-ft of torque so you can expect that you’re fully torqued 100% of the time
However, this luxury vehicle has nothing on the number 1 entry on this list…
1. 2019 Fiat 500 Abarth
Coming in at #1 on our list, the Fiat 500 Abarth is luxury packed into a small package. Classic Fiat stylings are paired with a striking color design, custom Abarth Scorpion logos, and racing features that are ready for the track. This next-level luxury hatchback will wow crowds with its amazing set of specs:
- Multiair Turbo Engine that cranks out 160 horsepower in its diminutive frame for lightning-fast speeds
- A six-speed automatic transmission that feels smooth as butter as it transitions
- Sleek hyper-black aluminum wheels that stun on the street and the track
Before the year ends be sure to treat yourself to one of these one-of-a-kind luxury classics!